Subject: Re: Computer espionage by M$ (fwd)
From: [email-masked]
To: Mike McCool <[email-masked]>
Cc: imaginemailinglist <[email-masked]>, Lightwave <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 19:10:52 -0400

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, Mike McCool wrote:

> Most of the responses I got were so 
> frighteningly casuist, it made me wonder just how far a windozer will 
> pucker up to kiss the ass of his oppressor.

"Casuist"....excellent $5 word!  Had to hit the dictionary for that one!

Seriously though, the included text about Win95's "special" programming 
was incredible!  I always thought that MicroSoft was out of control prior 
to this, but these actions are reprehensible and if they get away with 
it there's no telling what they'll try next!  

There MUST be some sort of action taken to stop this, be it governmental 
or consumer oriented....someone needs to get this juggernaut on a leash!

   .....the soapbox is now vacant....NEXT?!

                                      -David Warner
                                       Event Horizon Graphics

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]